Everest Base Camp Trek, Sherpa Valley Trek
It is one of the world’s definitive mountain views hanging over raging rivers and long uphill. This trek lets you know your approaching the highest mountain in the world with the best chance of an Everest photo opportunity through the heartland of the Sherpa people who are the original inhabitant of the highland. Moreover, Everest Base Camp Trek passes through many more picturesque of typical Sherpa villages and many colorful Gompas. It will bring you an amazing experience as you will have placed yourself in front of one of the most astonishing views on the earth.
Everest Base Camp Kala Pattar TrekThe path of Kala Patter from Everest Base Camp climbs up the grassy ridge above Gorak Shep toward the small mountain of Kala Patter which sits across from Everest and has the most spectacular views of the mountain. Continuing down the moraine to Dughla and drop to the bridge over the gushing stream that flows out of the glacier along the wide valley of the Khumbu Khola through Dusa will give the memorable spectacular experiences of trekking.
|Maximum Elevation||Trek Style||Difficulty||Season||Duration|
|5545 m||Tea house||Medium/Hard||October – November and March - April||16 Days|
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu then transfer to the Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03: Kathmandu fly to Lukla then trek to Phakding at 2600m.
- Day 04: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar at 3420m.
- Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Tengboche at 3800m.
- Day 07: Tengboche trek to Dingboche at 4350m.
- Day 08: Dingboche trek to Lobuche at 4930m.
- Day 09: Lobuche trek to Gorakshep at 5170m.
- Day 10: Gorakshep trek to Pheriche at 4200m.
- Day 11: Pheriche trek to Kyanjuma at 3600m.
- Day 12: Kyanjuma trek to Monjo at 2840m.
- Day 13: Monjo trek to Lukla at 2800m.
- Day 14: Lukla fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner in the evening.
- Day 16: Final Departure.
- Accommodation in a twin sharing basis in B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All required trekking permits and necessary government paperwork.
- English-Speaking guide holding valid government license and Porters.
- KTM-LUA-KTM Airfare for Guest and Guide.
- Accommodation during the trek at the lodges.
- All meals during the trek (3 meals of your choice from the menu with three cups of tea/coffee).
- Insurance fee for guide and porters.
- Equipment for guide and porters.
- Rescue service.
- All government taxes and local taxes.
- All airport transfers.
- Farewell Dinner
- All personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Renting of equipments like walking sticks or sleeping bags.
- Entry fees in temples or monasteries.
- Tips for the trekking staffs.
- Rescue fee.
- Any unforeseen additional change and/or extension in the trek due to weather, natural calamities, or political unrests.
Book this trips
Book this trips