Everest Base Camp Trek, Sherpa Valley Trek
This is the most popular and dream destination of all trekkers from around the world which takes you to the bottom of the World highest mountain Mt. Everest. While in the trek you will experience world-known Sherpa peoples’ culture, their traditional life style and historic Gompas with prayer flags fluttering in the air either at the trail side or nearby Sherpa villages.) You encounter caravan of Mules/Jopa and probably the strongest porters carrying necessary supplies to remote villages from Lukla, starting point of the most of the trekking groups. Breathtaking Panaromic Mountain views including Mt. Everest, Loste, Amadablam and Thamserku etc along the way is the major attraction during the trek. Besides this occasional encounter with Nepalese national bird Impean Phasant & Himalayan Thar in the Pine forest and groups of Tibetan snow cock in alpine zone will be another attraction of the trek. Because of high elevation since the beginning of the trek, it is considered challenging trek. You need to be in average physical condition, able to walk up to a maximum of 6 hours a day on trekking trail with up & down.
|Maximum Elevation||Trek Style||Difficulty||Season||Duration|
|5545m||Tea house||Medium/Hard||Mid sep – Dec & March -- May||16 Days|
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m
- Day 02:Fly to Lukla 28min. & Trek to Phakding 2610m -- 4 hrs
- Day 03:Trek to Namche Bazaar 3440m -- 7hours
- Day 04:Hike up to Everest hotel 3900m & Back to Namche bazar – 4hrs
- Day 05:Trek to Tyangboche 3860m -- 6 hours
- Day 06:Trek to Dingboche 4400m -- 6 hours
- Day 07:Hike up to Chhyukung 4700m & back to Dingboche – 5hrs
- Day 08:Trek to Lobuche 4910m -- 5/6 hrs
- Day 9:Trek to Everet base camp 5364m & back to Gorakhshep5100m -- 8 hrs
- Day 10:Hike up kalapathar 5545m & trek to Pheriche 4400m —8hrs
- Day 11:Trek to Khumjung 3700m -- 7 hour
- Day 12:Trek to Phakding 2610 -- 7 hours
- Day 13:Trek to Lukla 2860m -- 4 hours.
- Day 14:Fly to Kathmandu 1350m – 28min.
- Day 15:Extra day for potential delay of flight
- Day 16:Return back to home
- Accommodation in a twin sharing basis in B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All required trekking permits and necessary government paperwork.
- English-Speaking guide holding valid government license and Porters.
- KTM-LUA-KTM Airfare for Guest and Guide.
- Accommodation during the trek at the lodges.
- All meals during the trek (3 meals of your choice from the menu with three cups of tea/coffee).
- Insurance fee for guide and porters.
- Equipment for guide and porters.
- Rescue service.
- All government taxes and local taxes.
- All airport transfers.
- Farewell Dinner
- All personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Renting of equipments like walking sticks or sleeping bags.
- Entry fees in temples or monasteries.
- Tips for the trekking staffs.
- Rescue fee.
- Any unforeseen additional change and/or extension in the trek due to weather, natural calamities, or political unrests.
Book this trips
Book this trips