Everest Panorama Trek, Sherpa Valley Trek
Everest Panorama or Everest view trekking is another popular and the most demanded trekking package in the Everest region among the clients of Typical Himalayan Treks. The Everest panorama trekking is the one of the shortest trekking package, designed in such a way that the visitors can have the panoramic and close-up views of the Mt. Everest (8,848 m), the highest peaks in the world and including other mountains lying in the region such as Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201 m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7161m), Mt. Changaste (7550m), Mt. Lingterin (6679m), Mt. Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku (6723m), Mt. Kantega( 6685m), Mt. Lotse (8,516 m) to name a few. Similarly, during the trekking, the visitors can spend time in the village of legendary Sherpa ethnic community; explore their unique life styles, culture, traditions, their religious spots such as monasteries, Tshorten, Mani, etc.
This trekking fits to all, even to those who are not physically fit, as it takes to the maximum altitude of 4,100 m. This trekking takes you through the lush vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park established in 1976, the unique landscapes of the regions and dense forest full of pine and rhododendron flowers, abundance of wildlife, finally to the Namche Bazaar (the gateway to Everest base camp and one of the heart land of Sherpa ethnic community), brings you to Tengboche (3930m), the well-known area for Buddhist monastery in the world (4100 m.), finally the Everest Panorama view trekking ends in the delightful and scenic villages of Khund (3500m) and Khumjung, where you will have chance to interact with the legendary Sherpa ethnic groups and participate in their astonishing traditional lifestyle and return back to Lukla airport, from where this trekking begins and subsequently return back to Kathmandu.
|Maximum Elevation||Trek Style||Difficulty||Season||Duration|
|3870 m||Tea house||Easy||September – May||12 Days|
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu then transfer to the Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03: Kathmandu fly to Lukla then trek to Monjo at 2840m.
- Day 04: Kathmandu fly to Lukla then trek to Monjo at 2840m..
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Thame at 3750m.
- Day 06: Thame trek to Sherpa village Khumjung at 3780m.
- Day 07: Khumjung trek to Tengboche Monastery at 3870m.
- Day 08: Tengboche trek to Monjo at 2840m.
- Day 09: Monjo trek to Lukla at 2800m.
- Day 10: Lukla fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner in the evening.
- Day 12: Final Departure.
- Accommodation in a twin sharing basis in B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All required trekking permits and necessary government paperwork.
- English-Speaking guide holding valid government license and Porters.
- KTM-LUA-KTM Airfare for Guest and Guide.
- Accommodation during the trek at the lodges.
- All meals during the trek (3 meals of your choice from the menu with three cups of tea/coffee).
- Insurance fee for guide and porters.
- Equipment for guide and porters.
- Rescue service.
- All government taxes and local taxes.
- All airport transfers.
- Farewell Dinner
- All personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Renting of equipments like walking sticks or sleeping bags.
- Entry fees in temples or monasteries.
- Tips for the trekking staffs.
- Rescue fee.
- Any unforeseen additional change and/or extension in the trek due to weather, natural calamities, or political unrests.
Book this trips
Book this trips