Everest Three-Pass Trek, Sherpa Valley Trek
This is an epic journey is one of Nepal’s most famous treks that will take you over some of the highest mountain passes in the world. Crossing the three adventurous and exotic passes between 5000m and 5335m will make the journey a truly adventurous and thrilling. Magnificent landscapes, imposing and prestigious peaks, tapering ridges and colorful villages contribute to turning this trek into an unforgettable experience of any visitors.
It is possible to walk this trek in either direction, but acclimatization is easier if you travel from east to west means from Lukla to Dingboche, then Chhukung, crossing the 5535m Kongma La to Lobuche, climbing to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patter, crossing the 5420m Cho La Pass to Gokyo, then straining over the 5345m Renjo La to Thame, Namche and Lukla. This trek offers so many stunning views and great experiences; undoubtedly you will have memories to cherish your remaining life.
|Maximum Elevation||Trek Style||Difficulty||Season||Duration|
|5545 m||Tea house||Medium/Hard||October – November and March - April||16 Days|
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu then transfer to the Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03: Kathmandu fly to Lukla then trek to Phakding at 2600m.
- Day 04: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar at 3420m.
- Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Thame at 3750m.
- Day 07: Thame trek to Lumding at 4350m
- Day 08: Lumding trek via Renjo-La Pass to Gokyo at 4750m.
- Day 09: Gokyo trek to Thagnak at 4700m.
- Day 10: Thagnak trek via Cho-La Pass to Dzonghla at 4830m
- Day 11: Dzonghla trek to Lobuche at 4930m.
- Day 12: Lobuche trek to Gorakshep at 5160m.
- Day 13: Gorakshep trek to Lobuche at 4930m.
- Day 14: Lobuche trek via Kongma-La Pass to Chhukung at 4730m.
- Day 15: Chhukung trek to Pangboche at 3860m.
- Day 16: Pangboche trek to Namche Bazaar at 3420m.
- Day 17: Namche trek to Lukla at 2800m.
- Day 18: Lukla fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner in the evening.
- Day 20: Final Departure.
- Accommodation in a twin sharing basis in B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All required trekking permits and necessary government paperwork.
- English-Speaking guide holding valid government license and Porters.
- KTM-LUA-KTM Airfare for Guest and Guide.
- Accommodation during the trek at the lodges.
- All meals during the trek (3 meals of your choice from the menu with three cups of tea/coffee).
- Insurance fee for guide and porters.
- Equipment for guide and porters.
- Rescue service.
- All government taxes and local taxes.
- All airport transfers.
- Farewell Dinner
- All personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Renting of equipments like walking sticks or sleeping bags.
- Entry fees in temples or monasteries.
- Tips for the trekking staffs.
- Rescue fee.
- Any unforeseen additional change and/or extension in the trek due to weather, natural calamities, or political unrests.
Book this trips
Book this trips