After having thrilling experience from lukla flight, you will be ascended through beautiful Sherpa villages, amazing Himalayan views and exciting glaciers lakes with fluttering couples of Rudy shall ducks.Finally you will trek to Gokyo Ri to witness one of the most comprehensive and impressive panoramic view of snowcapped mountains including Mt. Everest, Lotse, Makalu & Choyu which all are above 8 thousands miters.
|Maximum Elevation||Trek Style||Difficulty||Season||Duration|
|5360m||Tea house||Medium/Hard||Mid Sep – Dec & March -- May||14 Days|
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m
- Day 02:Fly to Lukla 28min. & Trek to Phakding 2610m -- 4 hrs
- Day 03:Trek to Namche Bazaar 3440m -- 7hours
- Day 04:Hike up to Everest hotel 3900m & Back to Namche bazar – 4hrs
- Day 05:Trek to Dole 4200m – 6/7 hours
- Day 06:Trek to Machhermo 4470m -- 5 hrs
- Day 07:Trek to Gokyo 4800m -- 5hrs
- Day 08:Trek to Gokyo Ri 5360m & back to Machhermo 4470m – 6/7hrs
- Day 09:Trek to Khumjung 3800m – 6 hrs
- Day 10:Trek to Phakding 2610m —7 hrs
- Day 11:: Trek to Lukla 2860m -- 5 hrs
- Day 12:Fly to Kathmandu 1350m – 25 min.
- Day 13:Extra day for potential delay of flight
- Day 14: Return back to home
- Accommodation in a twin sharing basis in B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All required trekking permits and necessary government paperwork.
- English-Speaking guide holding valid government license and Porters.
- KTM-LUA-KTM Airfare for Guest and Guide.
- Accommodation during the trek at the lodges.
- All meals during the trek (3 meals of your choice from the menu with three cups of tea/coffee).
- Insurance fee for guide and porters.
- Equipment for guide and porters.
- Rescue service.
- All government taxes and local taxes.
- All airport transfers.
- Farewell Dinner
- All personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Renting of equipments like walking sticks or sleeping bags.
- Entry fees in temples or monasteries.
- Tips for the trekking staffs.
- Rescue fee.
- Any unforeseen additional change and/or extension in the trek due to weather, natural calamities, or political unrests.
Book this trips
Book this trips