Kanchanjanga is the 3rd world highest mountain located in the Far East part of Nepal striding border between Nepal and India. This can be considered most remote and isolated part of Nepal from Kathmandu in east. Thus it is suitable for those trekkers who have around 3 weeks’ time and able to adjust with pretty basic lodging – fooding for exploring the variety of landscape and culture in the virgin land.
The scenery is spectacular & pretty impressive, friendly & helpful peoples but narrow & rocky path with frequent up & down along the way. The more you ascend, the more fantastic snow peaks are visible. Finally you will be rewarded with an incredibly close- up view of Mt.Kanchanjanga as you approach the base camp at Pang Pema
|Maximum Elevation||Trek Style||Difficulty||Season||Duration|
|5140m(Pang Pema)||Tea House/Home Stay||Hard||Late Sep – Nov & March -- May||24 Days|
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m
- Day 02:Apply trek permit
- Day 03:Fly to Bhadrapur 45min. & Drive to Phidim -- 6/7hrs
- Day 04:Drive to Mitlung 880m – 6/7hrs
- Day 05:Trek to Chirwa 1190m – 6hrs
- Day 06:Trek to Sekathum 1640m – 6hrs
- Day 07:Trek to Amjilasa 2490m – 7 hrs
- Day 08:Trek to Gyabla 2730m – 6/7hrs
- Day 09:Trek to Ghunsa village 3410m – 5hrs
- Day 10:Explore around the Gunsa village.
- Day 11:Trek to Khambachen 4150m – 6hrs
- Day 12:Trek to Lonak 4790m – 5/6hrs
- Day 13:Trek to Pang Pema base camp & back to Lonak – 8hrs
- Day 14:Trek to Ghunsa 3410m – 7/8hrs
- Day 15:Trek to Selele 4115m – 5/6hrs
- Day 16:Trek to Tseram 3870m – 7/8 hrs
- Day 17:Trek to Ramche 4620m –6/7hrs
- Day 18:Trek to base camp & back to Cheram 3870m – 6hrs
- Day 19:Trek to Dorengden 2990m – 5 hrs
- Day 20:Trek to Yamphuding 20800m – 8/9 hrs
- Day 21:Trek to Khebang 1915m – 5/6 hrs
- Day 22:Trek to Hapu khola 4 hrs & drive to Ilam – 7/8 hrs
- Day 23:Drive to Bhadrapur 4hrs & Fly to Kathmandu—45 min.
- Day 24:Back to Home
- Accommodation in a twin sharing basis in B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All required trekking permits and necessary government paperwork.
- Kathmandu – Biratnagar and Biratnagar – Kathmandu flight fare.
- English-Speaking guide holding valid government license and Porters.
- Private transport to starting point of the trek and back to the ending point.
- Accommodation during the trek at the lodges.
- All meals during the trek (3 meals of your choice from the menu with three cups of tea/coffee).
- Insurance fee for guide and porters.
- Equipment for guide and porters.
- Necessary camping equipments (Two-man tent, Dining tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, and table and chairs).
- All airport transfers.
- Rescue service.
- All government taxes and local taxes.
- Farewell Dinner
- All personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Entry fees in temples or monasteries.
- Personal equipments
- Tips for the trekking staffs.
- Rescue fee.
- Any unforeseen additional change and/or extension in the trek due to weather, natural calamities, or political unrests.
Book this trips
Book this trips