This is short days and relatively easier trek which is suitable for bigginers and childrens to aged hikers. The trek starts from rural village Ulleri and pass through mostly Rhododendron forest with amazing snow-capped mountain scenary along the way. Punhill is the best view point to observe the Panaromic mountain views of two giant Mountain Dhaulagiri & Annapurna range. After Punhill also trek goes to through Rhododendron forest with amazing snow- capped mountain views and waterfall along the way.Finally trek ends at Ghandruk biggest village in this area which is quite popular destination among the domestic tourists as well.
|Maximum Elevation||Trek Style||Difficulty||Season||Duration|
|3210m||Tea house||Easy/medium||Mid Aug – Dec & March -- May||10 Days|
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Drive/Fly to Pokhara – 20 min-7 hrs
- Day 03:Drive to Ulleri 3 hrs & trek to Banthanti 2210 – 1 hrs
- Day 04:Trek to Ghorepani 2860m – 4/5 hrs
- Day 05:Hike up to Poon Hill 3210m and trek to Tadapani 2610m - 7 hrs
- Day 06:Trek to Ghandruk 1940m – 3hrs
- Day 07:Drive to Pokhara – 3 hrs
- Day 08:Drive/Fly to Kathmandu – 20min-7 hrs
- Day 09:Kathmandu sight seeing
- Day 10:Return back to home
- Accommodation in a twin sharing basis in B/B plan in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- All required trekking permits and necessary government paperwork.
- English-Speaking guide holding valid government license and Porters.
- Private transport from Kathmandu to Starting point of the trek and back from the endpoint.
- Accommodation during the trek at the lodges.
- All meals during the trek (3 meals of your choice from the menu with three cups of tea/coffee).
- Insurance fee for guide and porters.
- Equipment for guide and porters.
- Rescue service.
- All government taxes and local taxes.
- All airport transfers.
- Farewell Dinner
- All personal expenses.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills in Kathmandu and during the trek.
- Renting of equipments like walking sticks or sleeping bags.
- Entry fees in temples or monasteries.
- Tips for the trekking staffs.
- Rescue fee.
- Any unforeseen additional change and/or extension in the trek due to weather, natural calamities, or political unrests.
Book this trips
Book this trips